Diesel concrete mixer in Kenya is mixing equipment which is equipped with a set of diesel power generation system. The diesel engine can provide enough power for machine running. It is especially designed for remote areas where there is not enough electricity supply. It can keep good working status under harsh working environment. It is widely applied to mixing plastic and semi-dry concrete in general construction sites, such as roads, bridges, various concrete composition factories and small-medium construction engineering.
Diesel Concrete Mixer for Sale in Kenya
AIMIX has manufactured two kinds of diesel concrete mixers for sale to satisfy clients’ requirements. One is self loading concrete mixer; the other one is drum type concrete mixer. You can check mixer details below.
Self Loading Type
Nowadays, self loading type concrete mixer is hot-sale in Kenya construction industry. As we all know, it is newly designed for small and medium construction projects, such as houses, bridges, buildings, harbors…… There are several items of self loading mixers for sale in AIMIX, including AS-1.2, AS-1.8, AS-2.6, AS-3.5, AS-4.0, AS-5.5 and AS-6.5. In addition, we would customize the self loading mixer according to your needs.
We have produced JZR series diesel engine concrete mixer. It has two models: JZR 350 and JZR 500. Up to now, our concrete mixers have been sold to more than 20 countries, such as United States, Australia Trinidad, Tobago, United States…… You can also have a try of our diesel engine concrete mixer. It will never let you down.
Features and Advantages of Diesel Concrete Mixers for Sale
1. Compared with electric concrete mixer, the concrete mixer with diesel engine can still work in the lack-of electricity condition, which greatly solves the problem of insufficient power. The engine can offer strong power, which shortens construction time and improves working efficiency.
2. It has simple structure and lightweight, reasonable design and compact structure, which can ensure better mixing effect. Moreover, it is equipped with double row tires, which is easy to move on.
3. The adoption of rotating mixing method can mix concrete evenly with good mixing quality and high efficiency.
4. It adopts rubber roller, which is specially designed with friction. It can ensure non-slipping.
5. When operation, it makes less noise and lower energy consumption.
6. There are two types of aggregate feeding: wire rope hoisting and hydraulic tipping hopper. Customer can choose any one of them according to construction demands.
The Working Principle of Diesel Cement Mixers
The mixture is put in a rotating mixing drum. A number of mixing blades are installed in the inner side of drum. The mixture can be raised to a certain height by blades in the drum, then it will fall free on its own with drum rotating. The location of mixture can be redistributed when the blades are rotating. So repeatedly, stop until it is mixed well. This mixer usually mixes plastic and semi-plastic concrete.
Main Configuration and Parameters
|Productivity(m3/h)||10-14 m3/h||10-14 m3/h||20-22 m3/h|
|Maximum Size of Aggregate(mm)||60||60||80|
|Hopper Lifting||Wire rope lifting||Hydraulic system||Hydraulic system|
|Diesel Engine Power(kw)||9.7||13.2||13.2|
|Power of Water Pump(kw)||0.75||0.75||2.2-3|
|Dimensions in Container (mm)||2750×2200×2400||2300×1900×2500||2300×3300×2500|
|Overall Weight (kg)||1350||1400||2300|
Details of Diesel Concrete Mixer for Sale
1. Mixing drum: The shape of mix drum is double-cone. The forward turning is mixing and the reversing is discharging. The drum is welded with high and low blades, and they have a certain intersection angle with the mixing shaft line. With the drum rotating, the blades make the material mix forth and back. So it has well mixing quality with strong mixing strength. In general, it takes 35 to 45 seconds to finish the mixing process, and then discharging the materials.
2. Transmission device: The transmission device is composed of motor, reducer, pinion, mixing drum and big gear ring. It has friction drive and gear drive. The friction drive depends on the friction between anti-wearing rubber roller and mix drum raceways to make the mix drum rotate. The gear drive makes the pinion and big gear rings drive the mix drum.
3. Feeding mechanism: The feeding system consists of winding gear, feeding, hopper, charging hopper. The brake motor drives the drum with the reducer. The steel wire rope pulls the hopper climbing along feeding trails. When the hopper climbs to a certain height, the hopper door will be opened automatically. The materials can enter into the mixing drum through feeding inlet.
4. Water supplying system: The water supplying system is composed of motor, water pump, three-way valve, water tank etc. Starting the water pump can make the water flow into the mixer drum. The time-delay in the electric control system can control the water pump running time to master the needed water volume for mixing each concrete tank. The water pump can run and stop automatically when the knob twists “time control”.
5. Chassis and hauling system: All mechanism of diesel concrete mixer for sale is installed on the trailer-chassis. The moving wheels are set under the chassis. The axle is equipped with damper spring. The front axle is installed with steering mechanism and the traction towing rod, which is used for vehicle rolling.
6. Electric control system：The motions of mixing drum turning, reversing and halting, water pump run and stop are controlled by six control buttons respectively.
What Measurements You Should Do To Protect Diesel Cement Mixers for Sale
1. Generally, the diesel concrete mixer is driven by diesel oil. Therefore, the users must check whether there is enough diesel oil in diesel tank. Sufficient diesel oil should be guaranteed before working.
2. If there is no enough diesel oil during work process, add some oil timely. When adding the diesel oil, it is not necessary to power off. Be careful when adding diesel oil.
3. Clean the diesel tank and change diesel oil frequently.
4. Check whether screws and bolts on the diesel tank are loose and the diesel tank welds firmly. If loose, repair them timely.
5. Before used, the diesel concrete mixer should be tested running. When the test run is going on, the operator should check whether the noise of concrete mixer is normal and confirm that the mixing drum and mixing blades are all in perfect condition.
6. Before clearing, the operator should ensure that the diesel tank cap is closed. That can prevent water from flowing into the diesel tank. The diesel tank is crucial for the diesel concrete mixer. So the operator should keep the tank clean, meanwhile, carrying out dust-removing and anti-corrosion work.
If you intend to purchase diesel concrete mixer, you can send an inquiry through following form or email: email@example.com, we will reply you soon.