Concrete mixers in Kenya are professional machines to evenly mix cement, sandstone and water in a certain proportion. It is composed of mixer drum, charging and discharging mechanism, water supply system, prime mover, chassis, driving and supporting device, etc. It is special equipment to blend cement mixture, which is applicable broadly in roads, bridges and building construction projects.
Classification of Concrete Mixers in Kenya
1. AIMIX New Self Loading Concrete Mixer
AIMIX has manufactured self loading type mixer for customers’ construction demands. We have made several capacities for selecting: 1.2 m3, 1.8 m3, 2.6 m3, 3.5 m3, 4.0 m3, 5.5 m3 and 6.5 m3.
2. According to mixing method, there are two types. One is rotating concrete mixer, the other is compulsory concrete mixer.
When operating the self-falling concrete mixer, put the mixture in a rotating mixing drum. The mixture can be raised to a high height by blades in drum, then it will fall free on its own with drum rotating. Do that over and over again until mix well. The concrete drum mixer machine usually mixes plastic and semi-plastic concrete.
Compulsory concrete mixer makes forced mixing on materials through mixing blades in the tank. It has advantages of high quality and efficiency. It is generally suitable for mixing dry hard concrete. For compulsory concrete mixers, according to mixing blades, it can be divided into single shaft concrete mixer and twin shaft concrete mixer.
3. From installation, it has stationary and moveable type.
Stationary cement mixer for sale is installed on pre-prepared basis. The machine can’t be moved. It has high production efficiency, which is widely used in batching plant.
Moveable type has driving wheels, small volume and light weight. So it has good operating performance, which is widely applied in temporary small-medium projects. Recently Aimix Group has manufactured mobile concrete mixer and portable concrete mixers for sale.
4. In terms of capacity, it can be divided into large, medium and small concrete mixer. The discharging capacity of large concrete mixer is 1000~3000L, the medium one is 300~500L, and the small and mini mixer machine is 50~250L.
5. On the basis of engine, there are electric concrete mixer and diesel concrete mixer. The diesel concrete mixer is driven by oil, which can keep normal working condition under harsh environment. While, the electric concrete mixer is powered by electricity, sufficient electricity can keep the concrete mixing machine in good status.
6. Aimix Group also has various kinds of cement mixers for sale, such as pan concrete mixer, planetary concrete mixer, Sicoma twin shaft concrete mixer……
If you wanna get elaborated information about Aimix concrete mixer for sale, welcome to consult us for details via the following form. Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Then our sale will reply you soonest!