Truck mounted concrete mixer is an efficient concrete transporting equipment which is favorable all over the world. In AIMIX Group, the mixer can cover general construction demands, because the capacity of our equipment is about from 3 m3/h to 14 m3/h. Therefore, whether it is for large construction project or small one, we can help you opt for the most ideal one which can perfectly match your construction needs. Up to now, as one of well-known truck mounted concrete mixer manufacturers, our trade have extended throughout the world and our products are used in many countries, including Kenya, Russia, Algeria, Uganda, Mexico etc. Products made by Aimix truck mounted concrete mixer manufacturer has been come into notice due to its excellent performance, top quality and reasonable price.
Truck mounted concrete mixer indicates that the concrete mixing drum is installed on the chassis. The mixer drum is used to blend and transport ready-mixed concrete. During transportation always keeps mixing drum rotation to avoid concrete separation. After the delivery of finished concrete, usually rinsed with water inside the mixer drum to prevent concrete from hardening and avoid harden concrete taking much space of concrete mixing drum. As we all know, the concrete mixing truck is composed of two parts: chassis and upper parts – mixer drum. While, there are some important accessories of Aimix truck mounted concrete mixers, including power take off, mixer drum, gearbox, hydraulic system, controlling mechanism, cleaning system.
Specifications from Aimix Truck Mounted Concrete Mixer Company
|Chassis model||Dongfeng,HOWO(Sinotruk), Shaanxi Auto, North Pennines, Isuzu, Foton,Delong|
|Feeding speed||M3/min≥ 3|
|Unloading speed||M3/min≥ 2|
|Discharge reside rate||%< 0.5|
|Water supply model||Air pressure water supply|
|Delivery time||Within 15 work days after receiving the payment|
|Warranty||12 months, from the date of supply.|
|Remarks||Hydraulic Pump& motor: GMP (Italy)|
|Decelerator: GMP (Italy)|
Elaborate Introduction of Truck Mounted Concrete Mixer’s Systems
1. Chassis system. It is one of the main components of concrete truck. The transporting function of mix truck is realized through chassis.
2. Hydraulic Transmission system. It can transfer the engine power taking from PTO into hydraulic energy which can be converted into mechanical energy through hydraulic motor. It can provide energy for concrete mixing drum rotation.
3. Concrete mixer drum. Mixing drum is the key component of truck mounted concrete mixer product. It is the carrier of storing concrete, which can play a decisive role in prevent the phenomena of concrete solidification and segregation. There are mixing blades inner concrete mixer drum, which are used to stir and discharging concrete mixture.
4. Discharging system. The discharging system is composed of main discharging chute, auxiliary discharging system, locking lever. The auxiliary discharge chute extends of the length of the main unloading groove.
5. Cleaning system. It is mainly made up of pressed water tank, water gun, water pipe and valve. The main function of using air water supply is to flush the mixing bowl and discharging groove after the concrete mixture unloads and to prevent concrete from bonding.
6. Auxiliary frame:The whole auxiliary frame consists of main beam, front support frame and backstage support frame. The truck is the main load-bearing part and the loading is almost always supported and passed to the chassis when operation. The auxiliary frame also plays a role in easing the bumpy road and reduce the impact load of deceleration formation.
7. Operation system. The operating system consists of the controller, linkage shaft, flexible shaft and connecting rod mechanism, mainly controlling the rotating speed and rotation direction of the mixing drum.
8. The supporting roller system. It is the connection part of mixing tank and auxiliary frame, which is mainly supports the cylinder body.
9. Feeding system. It is manly composed of feeding hopper and bracket. It is made of anti-weary material due to large impact. The bracket is to reduce the impact.
10. Circuit system: It mainly refers to the whole circuit of the concrete mixer truck, including the rear light, side sign lamp, corridor lamp, cooling fan motor and so on.
Working Principle of Truck Mounted Concrete Mixer
The power of the engine drives the hydraulic motor of the hydraulic pump through the small drive shaft, and then drives the agitator barrel through the reducer. During the transportation of concrete, it is necessary to keep the mixing tank at a low speed of 1-3 RPM to ensure the uniformity of the concrete and prevent the segregation of concrete.
1. Feeding principle. When feeding, the concrete mixer drum will rotate at speed of 3-5r/min. The concrete was poured into concrete mixer drum through feeding system and flows into the the lower part of the mixing cylinder. It should be noted that the rotation direction of the tank when feeding should be consistent with rolling direction when transporting.
2. Discharging principle. When the truck mounted concrete mixer is discharging, the engine will transfer the power through the power lifter, hydraulic pump and speed reducer to the mixing tank, which will drive the tank to rotate. The rotating speed will be 5-8 r/min. The concrete moves in the direction of the cylinder head under the thrust of the blade spiral motion and it is discharged through the hopper. In that time, the rotation direction of the tank is opposite to the direction of feeding.
3. Cleaning principle. The water tank is pressurized by the storage cylinder of the brake system, and the water flow through the pressure to clean mixer tank, loading inlet, discharging system and so on.
Aimix Group, with more than 30 yeas’ manufacturing experience, has own truck mounted concrete mixer factory which occupied 60,000 square meters. We are concentrated to offer the best mixer trucks for our customers. If you are interested in Aimix products, please fill the following form or email to us: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will reply you truck mounted concrete mixers price and detail as soon as possible.